November at Supreme Creations consisted of:
- We featured on the blog of our client Stay Wild Swim, a sustainable swimwear brand who share the same passion for the environment as we do. To give it a read, and find out about the sustainable practices that we have implemented to ensure that all our bags are as eco-friendly as possible, click here
- After the Diwali celebrations subsided, we immediately began thinking about Christmas. It rolls around quicker and quicker every year, so we want to make sure that we give you as much inspiration for your Christmas products as possible to avoid the inevitable last-minute rush. We have a whole range of bags, packaging and gifting ideas that are perfect for the festive season, including these drawstring bags that make great gift bags and are an excellent alternative to wrapping paper or single-use plastic packaging, allowing you to stay more sustainable this Christmas.
- World-renowned broadcaster David Attenborough believes that the world is really starting to tackle the threat of plastic waste, telling the BBC “I think we're all shifting our behaviour, I really do," Describing plastic pollution as "vile" and "horrid", he said there was growing awareness of the damage it can do. “I think we are changing our habits, and the world is waking up to what we've done to the planet," he said.
- We also introduced our new range of organic cotton t-shirts. Our range includes 3 different styles – a classic short-sleeved unisex t-shirt, a cropped women’s t-shirt, and a long-sleeved men’s t-shirt. Every style in our range is made from sustainably sourced and manufactured organic cotton and comes in 12 different colours. We are excited to be making high-quality, stylish and sustainable clothing pieces, that aim to fight the practices of the fast-fashion industry, and are instead made in a way that has less of an effect on our planet.
- We have more Christmas inspo in the form of this gorgeous advent calendar that we made for biscuit company Biscuiteers. Made from cotton, it is a more environmentally option than most shop-bought advent calendars as it is plastic-free and reusable.
- We had more Diwali celebrations in our London office, as the team came together to celebrate the festival of light and hope. The team wrapped up in many layers on a cold November night to watch an epic firework display, and had some fun with sparklers, creating our iconic BOE logo out of light. We then shared a gorgeous Indian meal, at a table adorned with festive flowers, and attempted some traditional Bollywood dancing.
For more eco-tips and tricks, visit our Bags of EthicsTM blog, and our Instagram for daily sustainability news updates. And for more product inspiration in the run-up to Christmas, check out our Supreme Creations Instagram.