Our world class manufacturing
Supreme Creations is uniquely placed to serve the global promotional, packaging and retail markets with decorated textiles.
UK Customer Service
Our London based expert customer service team will be your main point of contact, however to know more about where and how your products are made, this is where we explain all.
WE make the products
We at Supreme Creation have a 100% ownership of a modern factory in Pondicherry (near Chennai in Southern India) with its own design, printing, stitching and finishing departments offering high levels of quality control standards, combined with the proven economies of offshore production.
Fairness througout our supply chain, from: seed to stitch to shop to sustainable communities
When we increased the capacity of our factory, to 30million units per year, we made key decisions on:
- 9 out of 10 of our workforce are women. 6 out of 10 came from underprivileged backgrounds. We train them for lifeOur stitching, printing and packing workers are paid generous wages and our working conditions are amongst the best in the industry.
- They earn more than their industry counterparts and worker turnover rate is 4% compared to an average of 10-15% in the garment industry.
- This means a higher than average level of skill and experience
- We have cutting edge equipment ensuring that the quality of our products remains the best in the industry. We have textile and screen printing experts attend international technical tradeshows – bringing knowledge and expertise to our product development.
- Our hi-tech factory facility operates with a fully integrated quality control department ensuring all products go through stringent checks including ‘Jog Testing’: a performance strength test on our handles ensuring the reusable bag lives up to its name.
- All of our bags can hold well over 10kg – great for all sorts of shopping.
- Quality assurances include ‘Crock Testing’ which checks the colour fastness of the bags to acceptable international standards.
Regional hub of inspiration - carbon neutral landmark to the Pondicherry landscape
- Our state-of-the-art facilities have regenerated a once forgotten community and region. Supreme Creations' factory has transformed the region's employment, and our approach to environmentally friendly manufacturing is a shining beacon for India.
- The factory was officially opened by the British High Commissioner to India, Sir Richard Stagg, who called it an important force in augmenting and improving Indo-British trade relations
- The factory has had countless high profile visits from His Royal Highness
- The Prince of Wales' committees, Fairtrade organisations and members from British Industry and Parliament
Partnering with Fairtrade and Organic farming communities
Our partnerships with thousands of farming communities in cotton, jute and other environmentally friendly fibres in India, has allowed the Fairtrade cotton industry in the UK to grow by 1,650 % (Source Fairtrade Organization)
The combination of many years experience within the industry, high levels of investment in the very latest technology, and dedicated customer service, has enabled us to become the UK's number one producer of promotional textile products.
Get Creative. Supreme Creations.